Non-Magnetic Pull String Monitor
The Non-Magnetic Pull-String Monitor alerts the caregivers to reduce falls when a resident attempts to get out of their chair. The cord fastens to the resident’s clothing and then, with a non-magnetic connector clips to the monitor. The Pull-String Monitor uses a garment clip attached to a pull-cord to attach to a resident’s clothing and alerts when the resident attempts to get up, it pulls the clips apart and sets off the alarm. The Pull-String Monitor can be used on a wheelchair or chair. The Non-Magnetic Pull-String alarm won't interfere with magnetic sensitive equipment. 1-Year Warranty, Battery not included (1-9V).
• Fall Prevention Alert is non-magnetic
• Alarm engages as the resident attempts to leave by pulling the clips apart
• Strap is included for easy mounting
• 95 dB (volume not adjustable)
• One year limited manufacturer warranty
• Battery operated only - 9 volt, not included